Form 2 History CD - Order Today
Effects of Modern forms of communication
Modern means of communication have various effects which include enhancing cultural exchange and spread of ideas. It has reduced the world into a global village. Another effect is that it has made it possible for information to be stored permanently.
Other effects include:
- Promotion of cultural exchange and spread of idea
- Improvement of security
- Creation of employment opportunities
- Permanent storage of information.
- Turned the world into a global village
- Improvement and diversification on of entertainment
- Promoted international crime e.g. drug trafficking and terrorism.
- Enhancement of education.
- Addicted to some devises such as TV and internet
- Advancement of warfare for example use of satellite guided missiles.
- Promotion of immorality