Form 2 Biology CD - Order Today
By the end of this lesson you should be able to:
- Define the term gaseous exchange
- State the importance of gaseous exchange in plants
- Explain three mechanisms of opening and closing of stomata
- Describe the internal section of the root, stem and leaf of terrestrial plants.
- Describe the internal section of the root, stem. and leaf of aquatic plants
- Compare the internal cross section of the leaf, stem and root of terrestrial and aquatic plants
- Identify the various respiratory structures in animals.
- State how the characteristics of respiratory surfaces adapt them to their function.
- Explain the mechanism of gaseous exchange in protozoa, insects, fish, frogs and mammals.
- Explain the factors determining energy requirements in man.
- State the causes, symptoms and preventive measures for respiratory diseases.